Agility adapts to the unique aspects of EWP operations. Customize settings and functions around your preferred business processes. No matter your method, Agility helps you grow profits, simplify product management, and meet customer commitments.
- Get better, more detailed reporting for cut-to-length times. Product details help with inventory control and order entry, as well as timing, instructions, and cut optimization. For example, track sales and “cut froms” by length.
- Customize product detail to simplify what you see. Determine the level of tracking sophistication for individual items. Products that merit specific length tracking, visibility, and control can exist next to items tracked in only gross lineal feet. Catalogs have an appropriate amount of detail without being overwhelming.
- Optimize cuts with an automatic process. Set your own formula for determining which piece to use and the order in which cuts should be performed. Agility assigns pieces to work orders, ensuring consistent results and eliminating the risk of human error.
- Maintain better inventory control. Pencil trims allow you to substitute longer lengths without charging the customer for the additional footage. Saves time, simplifies order entry, and maintains good inventory control.
- Get the full picture. Customizable viewers provide current data about outstanding orders, stock levels, dispatch schedules, and more. Users can click on graphics within the viewers and go directly to the related reports.
- Save time and reduce errors during order entry. CAD import engine allows you to export data from a manufacturer’s CAD take-off system into Agility.