Agility helps Pro Dealers deliver the dependable, reliable service that earns customer loyalty. Orders arrive on time and in full, even when the details keep changing. Product is available when customers want it, even if vendors disappear. Prices allow BOTH of you to stay profitable, even when costing gets complicated. Agility is a central point for all your business processes: purchasing, sales, billing, production, and dispatch. It lets Pro Dealers grow their operation without sacrificing quality of service.
- Customize order entry around your processes. Editable sales order entry makes it easy to include only the fields you need, in the order you need them. Create interfaces for a specific employee or department, or a general interface for the entire company.
- Recall customer data instantly for better service. Sales staff have immediate access to resources for answering frequent customer questions. Order inquiry viewers provide fast access to details of any open order, including picking, shipping, and invoicing status.
- Provide better service by streamlining price quotes. OrderPad is the electronic version of the classic sales notepad. Find job-specific pricing, available inventory, and customer favorite items on one screen. Sales reps can quickly price a list of items, then turn the list into a quote or sales order with a click of the mouse. Lists can be saved for later and accessed by any member of the sales team.
- Conduct business with major buying groups. EDI-ready capabilities makes sales more efficient by conducting transactions electronically.
- Get excellent visibility of custom and non-stock items. Agility assigns precise identification to each piece and lets you search across branches. Quickly find the correct item and avoid shipping errors.
Large Project Management
- Accommodate shifting deadlines without tying up inventory. Agility commits stock to an order based on the expected delivery date. If that date is pushed back, the inventory becomes available for quick sales. This lets you meet customer deadlines without sacrificing profitability, no matter how many times their schedules change.
- Easily manage orders with multiple deliveries over time. Agility treats each delivery as part of a unified project instead of standalone transactions, and counts each one against the original quote. It’s easy to keep track of the overall contract, even when the number and sizes of shipments keep changing.
- Improve coordination and visibility. View multiple sales orders and deliveries in one screen. Contract details are visible across departments, so Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse, and Dispatch are able to more effectively coordinate their efforts. Product is stocked and ready to go when the customer needs it.
- Reduce call volume and provide better service. Give customers access to their account information with the Agility Portal. They can get pricing and stock levels, view open invoices, check pending deliveries, and even submit their own orders.
- Fully integrated ecommerce solution without building your own site. The Agility customer portal is fully functional, completely integrated, and ready to go. There’s no need to build your own site, or add employees to maintain it. Images, pricing, and product descriptions are pulled directly from your Agility data, so the portal always lists current information.
- Provide easy navigation for your customers. The product catalog functions like those of major online retailers. Customers can search for keywords and filter the results by size, color, manufacturer, product group, or other custom criteria. Users are accustomed to search tools like this and will have an easier time navigating your site.
- Let customers build their own special order items. The portal walks users through each required component of configurable items like custom doors. Then an image of the final product is generated. Building custom items is more engaging, and customers feel more confident order details are correct.
Millwork and Remanufacturing
- Fast and accurate order entry on custom doors. Agility walks employees through each required component and provides a list of valid options for each. Bill of materials autofill work orders, saving time and reducing errors during order entry.
- Maximize yield of sheet goods. Agility uses your custom values and formulas to evaluate inventory and assign pieces to work orders. Automating this process ensures consistent results and eliminates the risk of human error.
- Easily and accurately port material lists to quotes and orders. Take-off/CAD interface engines give Agility the ability to adapt to any material take-off system, including specialized CAD tools for engineered wood product.
- Make sure every custom job is profitable. Agility calculates the exact cost of each work order based on the labor, materials, and equipment required. Import current market costs from industry publications like Random Lengths so your information is always up-to-date.
- Optimize production capacity. Interactive, customizable viewers display production schedules (track by the employee, the machine, etc.) or performance reports. Agility reconciles the time, labor, and equipment required for each job against the available capacity of each resource. Give customers realistic timeframes and avoid missing deadlines.
- Cut order-entry time in half. Interfaces with leading window manufacturers like Ellison, Andersen and Marvin, and configurators like Millwork Development eliminate the need to double-enter orders and dramatically reduce the risk of data-entry errors.
- Dramatically reduce catalog volume and simplify purchasing, sales, and pricing. A single item code accounts for all variations of a product (e.g. lengths and colors) across all branches. Dramatically reduces the volume of items in your system. Allows much easier catalog set up, search, maintenance, viewing, and reporting.
- Avoid over-purchasing or product shortages. Suggested Purchase Orders use sales history to make purchasing recommendations. Calculate appropriate stock levels to avoid over- or under-purchasing. Forecasting helps spot potential issues with suppliers so you can purchase early or find alternate vendors.