Remanufacturing businesses and production shops have unique concerns. Agility is designed to make your operation more efficient and eliminate opportunities for human errors. Robust costing tools determine your margins at every stage of the process, so you can improve profitability.
- Fast and accurate order entry of custom items. Employees are walked through the components of non-stock items, and provided with a list of valid options for each. Bill of materials autofill work orders, saving time and reducing errors during order entry. Building custom orders is easy for even the newest employees.
- Cut order-entry time in half. Interfaces with leading window manufacturers like Ellison, Andersen and Marvin, and configurators like Millwork Development eliminate the need to double-enter orders and dramatically reduce the risk of data-entry errors.
- Take-off/CAD interface engines. Agility adapts to any material take-off system, including specialized CAD tools for products like EWP. Easily and accurately port material lists to quotes and orders.
- Get excellent visibility of custom and non-stock items. Agility assigns precise identification to each piece and lets you search across branches. Quickly find the correct item and avoid shipping errors.
- Make sure every custom item is profitable. Find true costs by quantifying the exact material, labor, and equipment required for each job. Import current market costs directly from publications like Random Lengths. Quote more accurate estimates and protect margins on each job.
- Optimize production capacity. Agility reconciles the time, labor, and equipment required for each job against the available capacity of each resource. Give customers realistic timeframes and avoid missing deadlines.
- Maximize the yield of engineered wood products. Cut optimization helps optimize stock by reducing waste. Agility uses your custom values and formulas to evaluate inventory and assign pieces to reman. Automating this process ensures consistent results every time.