Roofing and Siding
Agility gives roofing and siding distributors the sales, purchasing, and reporting features they need to improve their operation. An electronic version of the classic sales notepad streamlines order entry and helps your sales team deliver better service. Pricing formulas increase automation while protecting your margins. Executive sales reports provide the business intelligence managers need to make smart decisions.
“What sold us on Agility was DMSi’s complete understanding of our business, the people we deal with, and the products we sell.” -John Noecker, Finance Director, Kohl Building Products
- Quick price quoting. When customers call for pricing, sales reps can enter the list of items before looking up the job. There’s no need to write down the products for reference. Product lists can then be turned into a quote or sales order with the click of a mouse.
- Help your sales team coordinate. Reps can save OrderPad item lists for later. If the customer calls back, any member of the sales team can access the list and quoted prices. There’s no need to hunt for written notes or find the original rep.
Sales and Purchasing
- Perfect timing for suggesting add-on products. Complementary products appear when an item is entered on a sales order. When ordering siding, accessories like block, channel, and soffit are suggested in the correct color.
- Accurately process returned purchases. Customer history ensures returned purchases are credited to the correct job at the correct price. Helps verify that a returned item was actually purchased from your business.
- Cut order-entry time in half. Ordering interfaces with leading window manufacturers like Ellison, Andersen, and Marvin eliminate the need for double-entry and dramatically reduce the risk of re-keying errors.
- Customize order entry screens to your processes. Editable sales order entry lets you include only the fields you need, in the order you need them. Create interfaces for a specific employee or department, or a general interface for the entire company.
- Easier and more accurate retail transactions. Point of Sale module lets you use a barcode reader to quickly add accessory items to an SO.
- Analyze and track sales performance. Reports break down and evaluate sales performance using multiple sorts, including item, product group, sales agent, branch, and customer. Helps develop more specific, targeted sales and purchasing plans.
- View real-time reports for a more complete business evaluation. Get real-time data about outstanding orders, stock levels, dispatch schedules, and more. Users can click on graphics within the viewers and go directly to the related reports.
- Quickly duplicate and reprice quotes. Sales reps can quickly handle requests for pricing when multiple customers are bidding on the same job.
- Keep pricing competitive. If contractors want to use your quote to get price concessions from a competitor, grouping header items lets you quote a total sum instead of an itemized list.
- Develop a sound pricing strategy. Set up and easily maintain pricing records based on margin or multipliers to ensure accurate pricing.
- Simplify special pricing. Create specific pricing by customer, customer group, or job. Can be created automatically by the quote process or set up as part of the pricing matrix.
- Control stock levels without walking the warehouse. Suggested Purchase Orders use sales history to calculate appropriate stock levels. Makes purchasing more efficient by removing the need to walk the warehouse or yard. Minimizes stale and aging inventory.