SOFTWARE FOR THE LUMBER & BUILDING MATERIALS INDUSTRY
DMSi’s solitary focus is software for the lumber and building materials industry. Every feature in our Agility ERP system is tailored for businesses like yours.
Agility simplifies inventory management for your unique products. It’s easy to buy, sell and track dimensional items (softwood lumber, hardwood lumber, laminates, EWP, and drywall), configurable products (doors, windows, wall panels, and trusses), and remanufactured items (hardwood flooring, mouldings, and laid-up panels).
Agility integrates sales, accounting, and inventory data in real-time, so you have better, more accurate information about your business. Whether you’re a retailer, wholesaler, distributor, or remanufacturer, Agility can help you streamline operations and increase profitability.
- Manage your entire operation from one place. Integrated inventory management links your sales, purchasing, accounting, and remanufacturing processes. Live data means you can track products, orders, and deliveries in real-time.
- Get total visibility into your inventory flow. Prevent shrinkage by tracking product from receiving and remanufacturing through shipping and invoicing.
- Know your business down to the penny. Get real-time financials and precise cost allocation. Knowing true costs lets you give more competitive quotes while protecting your margins.
- Find what you need, when you need it. Search inventory and log tags across branches, down to the piece count and board lengths in a tallied lumber unit.
- Streamline your product catalog. Simplify inventory control by dramatically reducing the volume of items in your system. Use a single item code for all sizes and colors of a product.
- Optimize your inventory. Suggested purchasing shows the best time to buy so you have high-demand items in stock when you need them. Reduce over-purchasing and dead stock.
- Customize Point of Sale (POS) around your processes. Customize sales order entry to include only the fields you need, in the order you need them. Design interfaces for an entire department or specific employees.
- Flexible and detailed reporting. Create customized, automated reports for open payables, financials, delivery times, rebates, sales performances, and account activity. Real-time financial data means reports are always current.
Mid-State Lumber is a family-owned business that prides itself on unparalleled service. The company has grown significantly since its founding in 1976, adding multiple locations and expanding into new…Read more
DMSi Named One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Businesses
September 6, 2016
OMAHA, NE – September 6, 2016 – Software provider DMSi made the Inc. 5000 for 2016. This list, published by Inc. magazine, recognizes the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America. DMS…Read more
Five Questions Your Software Provider Hopes You Won’t Ask
July 19, 2016
Software companies love to talk about their products. They're less forthcoming about their organizations. Businesses need to pay attention to the corporate health of their software providers. Freq…Read more
Drake Group Fall Meeting
Sep 30, 2016 — Oct 2, 2016
DMSi will be in attendance at the Drake Group Fall Meeting in San Diego, CA.…Read more